East End Phoenix FC, East London’s LGBT-friendly and inclusive football club
About the club:
East End Phoenix Football Club was created in July 2008 to meet the needs of East and North London’s growing LGBT community. We provide a judgement -free, friendly and social environment for people who enjoy playing, or want to learn how to play, football. For us, having a good laugh at the pub after a match is just as important as who won. That being said, we’re serious about playing to the best of our ability, and developing our team and individual players as well. Forging lasting friendships and social connections while building up the LGBT sporting community is part of our mission.
Want to get involved?
Sign up for East End Phoenix today and we’ll let you know about taster sessions, kickabouts and training sessions that are coming up
As a member of East End Phoenix you can:
- Join in weekly training sessions and kickabouts
- play 11-a-side league and cup games, local friendlies and take part in fun tournaments across the UK and Europe
- Learn more about the game in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Enjoy a great team spirit and get involved with our regular social events and get-togethers
- Get fit in a friendly, competitive environment with like minded people
- Make friends for life!
Get in touch with us to show your interest and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have